Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Born Cursed - Maryam


Born Cursed
As a mistake of fusion I came.
No one but I took the blame.
Many silent tears I hear.
Months ticked by with fear.
My heart throbbed in the dim.
I felt I was but a victim.

I realised I was a dainty dame,
But still I was an act of shame.
Became a prey to my holder’s whim.
Her desire to terminate me was firm.
I knew my end was clearly near.
My mother’s hatred was nearly clear.

No touch of love I felt,
Only cries, I heard, of guilt.
Me, my mother planned to ditch
As the world claimed her bitch.
Along the darkness I kicked my feet.
“O my mother! It’s you I long to meet.”



Poisoned and left to suffocate,
I knew this was my fate.
Sack punctured, fluid released,
Body sucked and my pulse ceased.
My head crushed and removed,
My brain pulled and grooved.

So horrible and disgusting was I,
Born cursed and destined to die.


No comments:

Post a Comment